Brand: Tom Ford
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Aphrodisiac is described as a ‘vivid and saturated shade of magenta-rose‘, and is one of the new lipstick shades featured in the Fall 2012 limited edition collection.
- The new Tom Ford Lipsticks (black & gold packaging) are an improved formula from the previous version (white & gold) – a lot more moisturising, ultra creamy and feels soft and plush.
- The intense pigment & pliable texture makes it effortless to achieve a precise bold lip even when applying directly from the bullet as it glides evenly across the lip surface.
- The pigment is so finely milled that it does an amazing job at filling in all the lip crevices without needing a lip brush to blend, and takes several times to remove all the pigment completely from lips.
- Unlike the previous formula, you no longer need to use a lip balm beforehand, as it’s moisturising enough on its own.
- Lasting power is moderate, and fades from a vivid fuchsia pink into a softer muted / diffused finish after a few hours.
- Verdict: You know how much I love my blue-toned lipsticks, as it makes my neutral fair skin tone really pop. This is my new favourite pink lipstick that ticks all the boxes – sophisticated pigment, luxurious formula, moisturising, plush and most of all – does an amazing job of whitening teeth.
RRP: $65 AUD
This product was provided for consideration.