Brand: Tom Ford
Range: Ultra Shine Lip Gloss
Shade: Rose Crush
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Glosses are intensely creamy, pigmented (or colour saturated as they call it!) with a high shine lacquer finish.
- The thick creamy texture has high grip – so much that it doesn’t smudge on teeth – and sculpts lips into a smooth finish.
- It is the stickiest formula I’ve tested to date, a trade off for long lasting pigmented shine.
- Rose Crush is a gorgeous warm beige on my skintone, perfect for those that love their neutrals.
- Available in 10 shades from neutrals to luscious reds, violets, pinks and corals.
- For those that love a good dupe, one that comes to mind is Bobbi Brown Rich Colour Gloss in Pink Buff which is slightly rosier.
- Verdict: It’s luxury in a gloss, exceptionally high in quality and definitely a collector’s item. The stickiness is not for everyone, but I love the fact that you get a sophisticated finish that lasts all day with minimal touch ups required. Just remember to have your hair up to avoid it being cemented into this highly sticky gloss!
Woops! Thank goodness I lined my light tent with paper!
A little gloss goes a LONG way! You only need half the usual amount of gloss to achieve the finish on the right pic.
This product was provided for consideration.